IMPORTANT NOTICE

NO BALLET CLASSES ON ALL PUBLIC HOLIDAYS AS CCs ARE NOT OPEN.
STUDENTS ARE NOT CHARGED FOR LESSONS CANCELLED ON PUBLIC HOLIDAYS OR MS BLUE'S HOLIDAYS.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Lion King at the Marina Bay Sands

The Lion King Singapore is an internationally-acclaimed musical seen by over 51 million people around the world. This 2.5 hour musical is a treat to your eyes and ears with glorious colors in costumes display, stunning effects and enchanting music by Elton John and Tim Rice.

After watching the show, I was impressed with the design of the costumes for the animals. It was really exciting watching them walk through the audiences onto the stage. The show was also hilariously adapted to the Singapore culture with the character saying 'xie xie ni' and 'lah'. I personally loved the part where the african people sang, though I couldnt understand the language, it was a refreshing and uplifting experience. I highly recommend for parents to bring your children to the show maybe after their exams as a treat! I'm sure you will enjoy it as much as I did!

The show has been extended till end of JULY. You can book tickets through sistic or the marina bay sands website. Simply click on the title above.